- Personally Identifiable Information. We do not collect personally identifiable information from users of our web site other than information that users may enter voluntarily.
- How the Information is Used. All information is provided voluntarily. If you choose to share personal information with us via this web site, we may use the information to improve site quality, contact you to provide information that you requested, and send you emails regarding related information.
- Information Sharing Policy. We are the sole owner of all information collected on this web site. We will not share, sell, or rent information collected on this web site to unrelated third parties, except as you may consent to or request, or as may be required by law.
- Your Choices Regarding Sharing Information with Us. In general, visiting our web site does not require the disclosure of any personal information. However, you may be required to provide some personal information to access certain areas of this site.
- Security Measures in Place. To better ensure your privacy and lessen the risk of loss, theft, alteration, or misuse of information, this web site is protected by an authorized personnel password and login procedure. However, because Internet security cannot be completely guaranteed, we cannot warrant or guarantee that a security breach or other human or technical difficulty will never occur.
- Specific Forms. We may request information from you on request forms. We use this information to process your request and to provide the information you need in a timely and efficient manner.
If you have questions regarding a potential personal injury claim, call 314-A-LAWYER (252-9937) or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.